Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_TS4FI_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by goldie

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_TS4FI_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_TS4FI_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: goldie
Question 20

From which G/L account types are values shown in the profit and loss (P&L) statement? Note: There are 3 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Non-operating Expense or Income

B.

Balance Sheet Account

C.

Primary Costs or Revenue

D.

Secondary Costs

E.

Cash Account

Discussion
Question 21

Which model can be used for ABAP cloud-native development?

Options:

A.

The ABAP Cloud Development Model

B.

ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model

C.

The SAP S/4HANA Cloud Extensibility Model

Discussion
Question 22

In which scenarios is the technical clearing account posted? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Asset transfer posting between asset classes

B.

Settlement of an investment order to an asset under construction

C.

Direct asset acquisition posting with a vendor invoice (not linked to a purchase order)

D.

Valuated goods receipt on a purchase order with an asset as account assignment

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 23

You have made an agreement with a customer to guarantee an amount of EUR 10000. What is the result of recording this guarantee in SAP S/4HANA?

Options:

A.

Two statistical line items

B.

Two noted items

C.

One noted item

D.

One statistical line item

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

C_TS4FI_2023