Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_TS462_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by eduard

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_TS462_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Sales
Exam Code: C_TS462_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: eduard
Question 8

Which of the following API types does SAP recommend to use to achieve clean core integrations? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

OData

B.

SOAP

C.

RFC

D.

IDoc

Discussion
Question 9

What are some features of the Sales Order Fulfillment Issues app? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The process flow can be used to directly resolve issues as quickly as possible.

B.

The app shows cost simulations for all possible order fulfillment scenarios.

C.

Icons and colors are used in the app to represent different types of issues.

D.

The app allows a user to monitor sales orders in critical stages and efficiently address issues.

Discussion
Question 10

You want to be able to create and goods issue an outbound delivery for a stock material. What settings should you make? Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define the goods movement type in the delivery item category.

B.

Set the order item category to be relevant for delivery.

C.

Set the schedule line category to be relevant for delivery.

D.

Activate schedule lines allowed in the order item category.

E.

Define the goods movement type in the schedule line category.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 11

How can you enable partial deliveries for a sales order, while making sure to get as few deliveries as possible?

Options:

A.

In each order item, set Complete Delivery to required.

B.

In the order header, set Order Combination to allowed.

C.

In the order header, set the Complete Delivery indicator.

D.

In each order item, set Partial Deliveries to required.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_TS462_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_TS462_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_TS462_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99