Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4EWM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by ilyas

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_S4EWM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Extended Warehouse Management
Exam Code: C_S4EWM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: ilyas
Question 8

Where do you enable opportunistic cross-docking?

Options:

A.

In the warehouse and the product

B.

In the warehouse and the document type

C.

In the product and the warehouse process type

D.

In the product and the storage type

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 9

Which distribution methods can you use to replicate delivery documents from an SAP ERP system to SAP Extended Warehouse Management? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Distribution via Post Processing Framework (PPF) actions

B.

Immediate distribution at document creation

C.

Core Interface (CIF) distribution model

D.

Manual distribution

Discussion
Question 10

You have maintained several process types that should all use the same storage type search sequence for putaway. You want to minimize customizing efforts and create only one entry for these process types. What can you use to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Process type group

B.

Storage process

C.

Putaway control indicator

D.

Activity assigned to process type

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following objects can you assign to a resource? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Queue

B.

Bin access type

C.

Resource type

D.

Handling unit type

E.

Resource group

Discussion