Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4EWM_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by lyla-rose

Page: 5 / 6

SAP C_S4EWM_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Extended Warehouse Management
Exam Code: C_S4EWM_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 94 Q&A's Shared By: lyla-rose
Question 20

Which field in the warehouse process type is used to determine warehouse order creation rules?

Options:

A.

Storage process

B.

Destination storage type

C.

Priority

D.

Activity

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 21

Which cross-docking methods require the use of SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Push deployment

B.

Recipient-driven flow-through

C.

Picking from goods receipt

D.

EWM-triggered opportunistic cross-docking

Discussion
Question 22

For a picking task, the system must determine the storage types from which to remove the stock. How does the system find the storage type search sequence?

Options:

A.

The system attempts to read a completely qualified entry, with all parameters and indicators, then it uses the defined access strategy.

B.

The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number and stock removal indicator, then it uses the combination of warehouse number and warehouse process type.

C.

The system attempts to use the defined access strategy, then it uses the combination of warehouse number, stock removal indicator, and warehouse process type.

D.

The system attempts to read the combination of warehouse number, stock removal indicator, stock type, and warehouse process type, then it only uses the warehouse number.

Discussion
Question 23

What parameters can you set with slotting as well as with the ABC analysis? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Putaway control indicator

B.

Cycle counting indicator

C.

Storage section indicator

D.

Replenishment quantities

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

C_S4EWM_2023