Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FCF_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by maksymilian

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_S4FCF_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Central Finance
Exam Code: C_S4FCF_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: maksymilian
Question 16

Which actions are performed by a Functional FI/CO key user in a Central Finance Project? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Design blueprints

B.

Participate in training

C.

Create incidents

D.

User acceptance testing

E.

Assign security roles and authorizations to end users

Discussion
Question 17

What are the advantages of SLT deployment on a separate instance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Other integration scenarios besides Central Finance are possible.

B.

No RFC connection is required to source and Central Finance systems.

C.

There is no impact from update of source and Central Finance systems.

D.

Other systems can be connected without impact on source and Central Finance systems.

E.

SLT has direct access to source and Central Finance systems.

Discussion
Question 18

What can you define in the Choose Logical System configuration step of the initial load settings?

Options:

A.

Substitution accounts

B.

Company code

C.

Start year balances

D.

Package size

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 19

A customer is planning to deploy SAP Master Data Governance for a Central Finance landscape. What are the main considerations? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Master data is distributed via SAP Master Data Governance to source and target systems.

B.

SAP Master Data Governance is not mandatory for the Central Finance landscape.

C.

If SAP Master Data Governance is a standalone system, the source ERP system must query master data and Key Mapping from the Central Finance system.

D.

The Central Finance system must query key and value mapping information from the SAP Master Data Governance system.

E.

SAP Master Data Governance as a master data hub has complete processes (governance and consolidation).

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_S4FCF_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_S4FCF_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_S4FCF_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99