Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_S4FCF_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by sean

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_S4FCF_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Central Finance
Exam Code: C_S4FCF_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: sean
Question 12

Your customer has completed the initial load of FI/CO postings in a test landscape. Before starting the next test cycle, what must you do to reset the initial load? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Delete or cancel all AIF messages with status errors.

B.

Run the RCFIN_DEL_MIG report in the source system.

C.

Stop the data extraction in the target system.

D.

Run the RFINS_CFIN_CLEAR_INIT_LOAD report in the target system.

E.

Delete all entries in the CFIN_SOURCE_SET table in the source system.

Discussion
Question 13

With central budgeting for internal orders, where is the availability check executed?

Options:

A.

In both the target and the source system

B.

In the System Landscape Transformation (SLT)

C.

In the target system only

D.

In the source system only

Discussion
Question 14

Which of the following are architecture components of the Project Replication scenario for Central Finance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)

B.

ALE/IDoc outbound and inbound

C.

SAP Process Integration (PI) Web service

D.

SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)

E.

Application Interface Framework (AIF)

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Question 15

Which data must you extract from a non-SAP source system to integrate with Central Finance? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Document headers

B.

Master data items

C.

Order items

D.

Product tax items

E.

Debitor and creditor items

Discussion