Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H41_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by anton

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_C4H41_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Sales Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H41_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: anton
Question 16

What type of mashup can you create in order to display and merge information from SAP Sales Cloud with an external Web service?

Options:

A.

HTML

B.

Data

C.

Custom

D.

URL

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following are key features for sales contracts? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

SAP ERP external pricing scenarios

B.

SAP Condition Contract Management integration

C.

Contract renewal workflow notifications

D.

Auto-generated weekly contract renewal reports

Discussion
Question 18

When you view a product master, which organizational elements represent a distribution chain? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Installed base

B.

Distribution channel

C.

Sales unit

D.

Sales organization

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 19

You need to migrate data from an external system to SAP Sales Cloud.

Which activities must you perform when using the Data Workbench for the initial load?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Align data fields with input fields

B.

Activate the data migration functionality in scoping

C.

Import data from the template file

D.

Request a new test tenant

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_C4H41_2405