Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_C4H41_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by aayan

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_C4H41_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Sales Cloud
Exam Code: C_C4H41_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aayan
Question 8

Where is sales forecasting performed?

Options:

A.

Sales Campaign work center

B.

Employees work center

C.

Administration work center

D.

Sales work center

Discussion
Question 9

Your customer assigns a person responsible for checking every SAP Sales Cloud upgrade. Upgrade notifications need to be sent via e-mail to this person. Which of the following steps do you perform in SAP Sales Cloud to configure this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the Service Control Center, set the contact type to IT Contact

B.

In the Service Control Center, create a new contact in the Maintenance Schedule List view

C.

Assign the contact to a business role with Administrator permissions

D.

In the Service Control Center, create a new contact in the Contact Details view

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 10

As an administrator, you have been tasked with creating a new home screen for sales representatives. Which activiti

should you perform?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Identify KPIs relevant for sales representatives

B.

Assign the home page to sales representative business roles

C.

Identify dashboards relevant for sales representatives

D.

Assign the pattern of card placement on the home page

E.

Assign the home page to all users

Discussion
Question 11

You are configuring SAP Sales Cloud pricing for sales agents who use a mobile app. You have beeninformed that often, these agents do NOT have internet access when they are in the field. Which pricing data can sales agents use on the sales order?

Options:

A.

Gross price

B.

External price

C.

Negotiated price

D.

Estimated price

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_C4H41_2405