Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARSUM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by destiny

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_ARSUM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP Ariba Supplier Management
Exam Code: C_ARSUM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: destiny
Question 12

Your customer wants to restrict the visibility of supplier bank account and routing numbers to its accounts payable department. Which option do you recommend?

Options:

A.

Apply a visibility condition to both questions.

B.

Set the Visible to Participant field to No.

C.

Use the Sensitive Data Mask Pattern field.

D.

Assign the Supplier Registration Manager group to accounts payable users.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 13

Your customer needs to collect detailed information from suppliers to determine if they are qualified to provide products or services in a specific category. Which SAP Ariba Supplier Management solution do you suggest?

Options:

A.

SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance

B.

SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration

C.

SAP Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management

D.

SAP Ariba Supplier Risk

Discussion
Question 14

While reviewing a supplier request, an approver determines that there is not enough information to make an approval decision. Which option does the approver have to obtain this information?

Options:

A.

Use the message board to contact the vendor management team.

B.

Invite the supplier contact to complete the supplier request form.

C.

Click the Request Additional Info button to re-engage the requester.

D.

Click the Escalate button to add the requester’s supervisor to the approval flow.

Discussion
Question 15

Which are benefits of the supplier field mapping setting? Note: There are 2 correct answer to this question

Options:

A.

Responses to the question synchronize to and from the customer’s ERP vendor master.

B.

Mapped questions appear as filters when searching for suppliers in a sourcing event.

C.

Validation is performed on supplier responses.

D.

Existing information from the customer’s database is pre-populated in the response field.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_ARSUM_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARSUM_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARSUM_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99