Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_ARSUM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by laurie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_ARSUM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP Ariba Supplier Management
Exam Code: C_ARSUM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: laurie
Question 8

Your customer wants to collect bank account details from their suppliers. Which type of document would you recommend?

Options:

A.

Internal questionnaire

B.

External questionnaire

C.

Internal form

D.

External form

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 9

Which options are available for integrating SAP Ariba Supplier Management solutions with an external system? Note: There are 3 correct answer’s to this question

Options:

A.

MuleSoft ERP integration

B.

SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway

C.

SAP Ariba SOAP web services API

D.

Boomi iPaaS integration solutions

E.

SAP Ariba Integration Toolkit

Discussion
Question 10

Your customer wants to include a system group or project group in the approval flow for a new supplier. Which of the following is a limitation with a simple approval rule for SAP Ariba templates?

Options:

A.

Only one user can be added as an approver in a simple approval rule.

B.

The system will accept the approval from a single user within the group.

C.

Project group members must be assigned using a team member rules file.

D.

System groups CANNOT contain users.

Discussion
Question 11

Your customer wants suppliers to include hyphens between segments of their contact phone numbers when completing the external registration questionnaire. Which option do you recommend?

Options:

A.

Map the question to a field associated with phone numbers.

B.

Select the Text Whole Number option for the Answer Type field.

C.

Use the Validation Pattern field to specify the format of the response.

D.

Apply an editability condition that locks the response field if hyphens are not included.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_ARSUM_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_ARSUM_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_ARSUM_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99