Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPB_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_S4CPB_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition
Exam Code: C_S4CPB_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 12

If a customer wants to develop their own custom application and integrate it with SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, what tools would you recommend to develop the app? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud Portal Service

B.

SAP Business Application Studio

C.

SAP Build

D.

SAP HANA Cloud

Discussion
Question 13

What does a partner line of business configuration expert reference when identifying business processes to cover in the Fit-to-Standard workshops?

Options:

A.

Digital Discovery Assessment

B.

SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub

C.

SAP Signavio Journey Modeler

D.

Business Driven Configuration Questionnaire

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 14

Which of the following activities are completed in the Realize phase of the SAP Activate Methodology? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Demonstrate where to find business process documentation

B.

Gather perceived change impact feedback

C.

Set up manual test cases in SAP Cloud ALM

D.

Enter configuration values in SAP Central Business Configuration

Discussion
Question 15

What defines the organizational entities that are required in SAP Central Business Configuration?

Note:

There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

The selected deployment target

B.

The selected scope

C.

Added partner content

D.

System consistency checks

Discussion