Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_S4CPB_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by avie

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_S4CPB_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition
Exam Code: C_S4CPB_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: avie
Question 8

In SAP Central Business Configuration, which activities can you perform in the

Product-Specific Configuration Phase? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Add new sales organizations.

B.

Create new scope items.

C.

Modify building blocks.

D.

Change approval thresholds.

E.

Add blocking reasons for billing.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 9

Which technologies should you use to integrate SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition with another SAP public cloud solution? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

SAP Integration Suite

B.

Predelivered APIs

C.

SAP Process Orchestration

D.

SAP Cloud Connector

Discussion
Question 10

In which SAP Activate methodology phase do consultants configure business processes based on the information gathered in the Fit-to-Standard workshops?

Options:

A.

Realize

B.

Explore

C.

Deploy

D.

Prepare

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are examples of indirect digital access? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

A Defect document created through an industry application

B.

An unattended bot in SAP Build Process Automation

C.

A Time Sheet Record from a 3rd party application

D.

A Production Order created through a non-SAP front-end

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_S4CPB_2408