Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Qlik Updated QSBA2024 Exam Questions and Answers by cadi

Page: 3 / 3

Qlik QSBA2024 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam-2024
Exam Code: QSBA2024 Dumps
Vendor: Qlik Certification: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: cadi
Question 12

A business analyst using a shared folder mapped to S:\488957004\ receives an Excel file with more than 100 columns. Many of the columns are duplicates. Any current columns that should be used have the suffix '_c' appended to the column name.

Which action should the business analyst take to load the Excel data?

Options:

A.

Load all columns because the recommended associations will use only columns with the suffix '_c'

B.

Utilize filter functionality in the Data manager to select only columns with the suffix '_c' with a filter condition

C.

Open the Excel file, remove all columns that do not have the suffix '_c', and save the file to be loaded

D.

Deselect the fields that do not have the '_c' suffix in the Data manager table preview

Discussion
Question 13

A company CFO has requested an app that contains visualizations applicable to analyzing the finance data. Each regional finance team will analyze their data and should only have access to the data in their region. The app must contain a high-level sheet that navigates to relevant detail sheets.

Which features support a logical design structure?

Options:

A.

A dashboard of KPIs and section access

B.

A pivot table that filters by region

C.

A Multi KPI with set analysis

D.

A dashboard with regional bookmarks

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 14

An app that will track experiments for rodents (e.g., rats and mice) that navigate mazes (labyrinths) is being developed. Individual rodents are catalogued in the Rodent table, while the Mazes table has metadata for the mazes. The MazeEscapes table holds a record of each attempt at a maze by a rodent. A business analyst needs to build a KPI that will allow users to see how many rodents have made at least one attempt at any maze.

How should the analyst construct the KPI?

Options:

A.

• Create RodentlD AS RodentID_Counter in the MazeEscapes table.

• Use Count (Distinct RodentlD Counter) as the KPI expression.

B.

• Create 1 AS RodentID_Counter in the Rodent table.

• Use Sum (RodentlD Counter) as the KPI expression.

C.

Create 1 AS RodentID_Counter in the MazeEscapes table.

Use Sum (RodentlD Counter) as the KPI expression.

D.

• Create RodentlD AS RodentlD Counter in the Rodent table.

• Use Count (Distinct RodentID Counter) as the KPI expression.

Discussion
Question 15

Two customers in an organization want to use an app that contains a finance data set. With different analysis objectives, each customer will only use a subset of that data. Which procedure should the business analyst follow?

Options:

A.

Apply Section Access to manage the data for each customer

B.

Create multiple visualizations using set analysis

C.

Duplicate and rename the apps for each customer

D.

Unpivot, then re-associate the data tables for each customer

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

QSBA2024