Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Qlik Updated QSBA2024 Exam Questions and Answers by arjun

Page: 2 / 3

Qlik QSBA2024 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification Exam-2024
Exam Code: QSBA2024 Dumps
Vendor: Qlik Certification: Qlik Sense Business Analyst Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: arjun
Question 8

A company CEO requests an app that contains global sales information. The CEO needs to present this information to an audience of international investors during an upcoming meeting.

The presentation must meet several requirements:

• Contain visualizations that present clearly to a large audience

• Answer audience questions dynamically

• Be made available as shared content

• Emphasize important sales revenue

Which Qlik Sense features should the business analyst prepare?

Options:

A.

Embed a video player in the shared app with a recording to describe the charts

B.

Create a sheet that features colorful and layered visualizations and export as a PDF

C.

Set up NPrinting to connect to the app and design a si ides how-style report

D.

Create a storytelling narration in a published app that contains embedded sheets

Discussion
Question 9

The human resources department needs to see a distribution of salaries broken down by department with standard deviation indicators.

Which visualization should the developer use?

Options:

A.

Distribution plot

B.

Box plot

C.

Histogram

D.

Scatter plot

Discussion
Question 10

A business analyst is creating an app for the team. A set of selections must be applied every time an app is opened. Which action should the business analyst take to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Use Section Access to predefine the default selections

B.

Create a mashup and use the API to apply default selections

C.

Use a sheet action and apply a bookmark named 'Default

D.

Create bookmark and set it as default bookmark

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

A business analyst is working with retail data for consumer products. The customer is interested in the following:

• Ability to look for outliers on sales volume and margin %

• Ability to understand the clustering of products visually

• Ability to see products that are above the median sales volume

Which action should the business analyst take to implement these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a pivot table and color the sales volume cell using K-Means function and median sales volume as an additional column

B.

Create a treemap visualization showing sales volume and margin% by product with the median sales volume in the title

C.

Create a combo chart with K-Means colors for the bar and a line measure representing median sales volume

D.

Create a scatter plot using K-Means to color the products and add a median sales volume reference line

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

QSBA2024
PDF

$35  $99.99

QSBA2024 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

QSBA2024 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99