Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

PECB Updated ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by ava-grace

Page: 2 / 3

PECB ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: PECB Certification: ISO 20000
Questions: 53 Q&A's Shared By: ava-grace
Question 8

Where an external supplier is using a sub-contracted supplier, who is responsible for ensuring that the sub-contracted supplier meets their contractual obligations?

Options:

A.

The external supplier

B.

The service provider's business relationship manager

C.

The service provider's contract manager

D.

The sub-contracted supplier

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 9

What is a responsibility of the organization regarding supplier management as defined in ISO/IEC 20000-1?

Options:

A.

To ensure that supplier processes and procedures are defined

B.

To ensure that contracts with external suppliers are accessed for alignment against SLAs ofcustomers

C.

To ensure that subcontracted suppliers meet contractual requirements in all circumstances

D.

To ensure that a process exists for the procurement of suppliers

Discussion
Question 10

Top management has to provide evidence of its commitment to planning, establishing, implementing, operating, and improving its service management system (SMS) within the context of the organization's business and customers' requirements. What is the best way that management can make this visible?

Options:

A.

By promoting continual improvement of the SMS

B.

By showing leadership and taking actions

C.

By taking disciplinary action against underperforming employees

D.

By outsourcing change management

Discussion
Question 11

ISO/IEC 20000-1 can be applicable to a service provider:

Options:

A.

Only if its customers have demonstrated conformity to ISO/IEC 20000 requirements

B.

Only if its suppliers haven't demonstrated conformity to ISO/IEC 20000 requirements

C.

Only if its suppliers have demonstrated conformity to ISO/IEC 20000 requirements

D.

Even if its customers or suppliers have demonstrated conformity to ISO/IEC 20000 requirements

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation
PDF

$35  $99.99

ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ISO-IEC-20000-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99