Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-24 Exam Questions and Answers by addison

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1042-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: addison
Question 8

OIC integrations can be exported so that they can later be imported into another OIC instance environment.

Which statement is NOT true about the import and export of OIC integrations?

Options:

A.

Imported integration can be reconfigured to use different connection resources by using the OICREST API.

B.

Imported integrations cannot be immediately activated if their dependent connection resources are not already present in the target OIC environment.

C.

Exported integrations will include all of their dependent connection resource information with the exception of URL and credentials.

D.

Integrations must be exported as a package if you want to import them into another OIC environment.

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 9

Which Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) service role does NOT have permission to run an OIC integration flow?

Options:

A.

ServiceInvoker

B.

ServiceDeveloper

C.

ServiceAdministrator

D.

ServiceUser

Discussion
Question 10

Which two statements are true regarding messaging adapters in Oracle Integration Cloud?

Options:

A.

Both the Apache Kafka and OCI Streaming adapter support XML, JSON, and Avro message formats.

B.

The OCI Streaming Adapter does not support consuming messages from a specified consumer group.

C.

The Apache Kafka adapter can be configured to support Transactions in case of Producer.

D.

It is not mandatory to install a Connectivity agent to use the OCI Streaming Adapter for inbound polling.

Discussion
Question 11

You are tasked with creating a new integration in OIC that will be exposed to clients as a SOAP web service. In addition, this integration will be invoking an external SOAP web service as part of the orchestration flow logic.

In your creation of these SOAP adapter connection components, which is a valid consideration?

Options:

A.

You must explicitly specify the target server TLS version for the external web service outbound Invoke connection configuration.

B.

The WSDL URL property value can be defined by uploading a file for either the inbound Trigger connection or the outbound Invoke connection configurations.

C.

The SAML and OAuth security policies are available options for creating either the inbound Trigger connection or the outbound Invoke connection configurations.

D.

Suppress insertion of timestamp into the request and Ignore timestamp in the response message are optional fields only for the outbound Invoke connection configuration.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1042-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1042-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1042-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99