Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1042-24 Exam Questions and Answers by ricardo

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1042-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Application Integration Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1042-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Integration Cloud
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: ricardo
Question 12

The Integrations flow element in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) processes provides you an option to easily integrate your process application with other applications and services.

Which three types can be added and managed from the Integrations flow element?

Options:

A.

OIC invokable dynamic processes hosted within the same OIC environment

B.

OIC integrations hosted within the same OIC environment

C.

OCI Functions deployed in the same OCI compartment hosting the OIC environment

D.

Web Service Connectors

E.

REST Connectors

Discussion
Question 13

What two tasks can a user with the Application Developer role perform?

Options:

A.

Subscribe to a Plan.

B.

Deploy to a Gateway.

C.

Create an API.

D.

Create an Application.

Discussion
Question 14

Which three statements are true about SOAP and the advantages it provides?

Options:

A.

As compared to RPC (Remote Procedure Calls), which are sometimes blocked by firewalls and proxy servers, SOAP over HTTP can overcome that limitation.

B.

It provides flexibility for message format, allowing for loose coupling between client and server.

C.

It commonly serves as a cleaning agent to remove excess data from the transmission protocol.

D.

It leverages XML-based payloads to communicate between two client machines across any modern network.

E.

It is platform and programming language independent.

F.

SOAP clients can easily hold stateful references to remote server-side SOAP objects.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 15

There are use cases in which you need to perform an advanced XSL task that you cannot perform in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) data mapper. To perform advanced mapping tasks, you decide to use an external XSL mapper and then import the .xml back to your integration.

Which is NOT a valid consideration when handling this use case?

Options:

A.

The exported archive file can include a map file that is largely complete in content or a map file that is empty of content.

B.

The exported archive must be imported into an Oracle Service Bus project in JDeveloper.

C.

You must export the entire integration that contains one or more .xml files.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1042-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1042-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1042-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99