Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-24 Exam Questions and Answers by joanna

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1072-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 51 Q&A's Shared By: joanna
Question 12

Which IAM Identity Domain type should you create for a full-featured Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) solution?

Options:

A.

External User

B.

Premium

C.

Free

D.

Oracle Apps Premium

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 13

What would happen if you choose not to proactively reboot the instance before the scheduled maintenance due date?

Options:

A.

You will receive another notification to reboot within the next 14 days.

B.

The instance will get terminated.

C.

The instance is either reboot-migrated or rebuilt in place for you.

D.

You will receive another notification to reboot within the next 7 days.

Discussion
Question 14

A financial firm is designing an application architecture for its online trading platform that should have high availability and fault tolerance. What should the architect do to avoid any costly service disruptions and ensure data durability?

Options:

A.

Create a new Object Storage bucket in another region and configure recycle policy to move data every 5 days.

B.

Create a replication policy to send data to a different bucket in another OCI region.

C.

Create a lifecycle policy to regularly send data from the Standard to Archive storage.

D.

Copy the Object Storage bucket to a block volume.

Discussion
Question 15

Which components are required for establishing remote peering between two Virtual Cloud Networks (VCNs) in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?

Options:

A.

A single VCN with nonoverlapping CIDRS in each region, a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) attached to each VCN, and a direct connection between the DRGS.

B.

Two VCNs with overlapping CIDRS in different regions, a virtual private network (VPN) gateway attached to each VCN, and a direct connection between the VPN gateways.

C.

Two VCNs with nonoverlapping CIDRS in the same region, a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) attached to each VCN, and a direct connection between the DRGs.

D.

Two VCNs with nonoverlapping CIDRS in different regions, a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) attached to each VCN, a remote peering connection (RPC) on each DRG, and a connection established between the RPCs.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1072-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1072-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1072-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99