Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1072-24 Exam Questions and Answers by salman

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1072-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Architect Associate
Exam Code: 1z0-1072-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 51 Q&A's Shared By: salman
Question 8

What are the two types of capture filters that can be created for network monitoring?

Options:

A.

Flow control capture filters and traffic capture filters

B.

Flow log capture filters and packet capture filters

C.

VTAP capture filters and network capture filters

D.

Flow log capture filters and VTAP capture filters

Discussion
Question 9

Which THREE protocols are supported by the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) private Network Load Balancers?

Options:

A.

ICMP

B.

UDP

C.

iSCSI

D.

TCP

E.

HTTP

F.

BGP

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 10

Which TWO statements are NOT correct regarding the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) burstable instances?

Options:

A.

Burstable instances cost less than regular instances.

B.

Burstable instances are charged according to the baseline OCPU.

C.

If the instance's average CPU utilization is below the baseline, it can burst above the baseline.

D.

Baseline utilization is a fraction of each CPU core.

Discussion
Question 11

Which TWO statements are TRUE about Private IP addresses in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)?

Options:

A.

By default, the primary VNIC of an instance in a subnet has one primary private IP address and one secondary private IP address.

B.

Each VNIC can only have one private IP address.

C.

By default, the primary VNIC of an instance in a subnet has one primary private IP address.

D.

A private IP can have an optional public IP assigned to it if it resides in a public subnet.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1072-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1072-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1072-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99