Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1123-24 Exam Questions and Answers by rumaysa

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1123-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Migration Architect Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1123-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: rumaysa
Question 8

As an application developer deploying containerized applications, in which scenario would you most likely choose Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) over Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR)?

Options:

A.

When a private container registry is required for internal use, and the need to store, share, and manage container images is prioritized

B.

When there is a need for a managed container orchestration service for automatic scaling, upgrades, and security patching

C.

When there is a need to store, share, and manage container images with a highly available and scalable architecture

D.

When there is a need for a platform with serverless capabilities to efficiently run containerized workloads

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 9

Which statement describes the transferring phase in the Delta Cycle of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) File System replication?

Options:

A.

It focuses solely on capturing differentiated data in the source snapshot

B.

The replication process remains idle without capturing or applying data

C.

Data is committed to the target file system during this phase

D.

The replication captures as well as commits snapshot data

Discussion
Question 10

Your company is planning to decommission their on-premises data center hosting a set of Virtual Machines (VMs) that heavily rely on VMware technologies. The goal is to migrate those VMs into OCI, make this transition as quick as possible, ensuring the environment is highly available and can be controlled by the company after the migration. What are the two advantages of using Oracle Cloud VMware Solution (OCVS)?

Options:

A.

The company can bring their own product licenses (BYOL) for VMware products such asvSphere, vSAN, and NSX

B.

The company can move those application VMs into OCVS "as-is"

C.

The company can control root access to the OCVS environment

D.

The company can free up their IT team as Oracle takes over the management, including updates and patching of the OCVS environment

E.

The company could convert all of VMware-based applications into native OCI Compute instances

Discussion
Question 11

You have been tasked with provisioning an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) cluster to deploy new applications and manage existing ones. Which two statements are FALSE?

Options:

A.

To access the cluster using kubectl, you have to set up a Kubernetes manifest file stored in the $HOME/.manifest directory

B.

When a cluster's Kubernetes API endpoint has a public IP address, you can access the cluster in Cloud Shell by setting up a kubeconfig file

C.

The only available option when a cluster's Kubernetes API endpoint has a public IP address is to control the cluster locally using kubectl and the Kubernetes Dashboard

D.

To access the cluster using kubectl, you have to set up a Kubernetes configuration file stored in the $HOME/.kube directory

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1123-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1123-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1123-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99