Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1123-24 Exam Questions and Answers by erick

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1123-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Migration Architect Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1123-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: erick
Question 12

As a migration architect, you are tasked with transferring objects across buckets within the same region and to buckets in different regions. Which feature of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Object Storage should you utilize to accomplish this data migration?

Options:

A.

Object Transition

B.

Object Copy

C.

Object Move

D.

Object Mirroring

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 13

Your company is looking to migrate its IT infrastructure into Oracle Cloud VMware Solution (OCVS). The source infrastructure includes a variety of workloads, such as a few business-critical VMs that require continuous availability, and a large set of non-critical dev-test VMs. As a migration cloud architect, you are exploring Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX) migration methods to identify the best approaches for each type of workload. Which HCX migration method would be the most appropriate to use in order to migrate both business-critical VMs and dev-test VMs?

Options:

A.

HCX Bulk Migration for migrating business-critical VMs and HCX vMotion for non-critical dev-test VMs

B.

HCX vMotion for migrating business-critical VMs, and Cold Migrations for non-critical dev-test VMs

C.

Cold Migration for migrating both business-critical and non-critical dev-test VMs

D.

HCX Bulk Migration for migrating the business-critical VMs, and Cold Migrations for non-critical dev-test VMs

Discussion
Question 14

Which Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX) migration type is designed for large-scale migration of workloads that cannot afford downtime?

Options:

A.

HCX vMotion

B.

HCX OS Assisted Replication

C.

HCX Replication Assisted vMotion

D.

HCX Bulk Migration

Discussion
Question 15

You are planning to configure VMware Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX) for a migration from an on-premises data center to Oracle Cloud VMware Solution (OCVS). What are the primary roles of the HCX Manager and HCX Connector?

Options:

A.

Both HCX Manager and HCX Connector are deployed in the OCVS environment to facilitate bidirectional migrations between cloud instances

B.

The HCX Manager is installed in the source environment to initiate migrations, whereas the HCX Connector receives the migration traffic in the target OCVS environment

C.

The HCX Manager is deployed in the OCVS environment as the Tunnel receivers, whereas the HCX Connector is installed in the on-premises environment as the Tunnel initiators

D.

The HCX Connector is responsible for WAN optimization and network extension in the OCVS environment, whereas the HCX Manager handles these tasks in the on-premises environment

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1123-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1123-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1123-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99