Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1075-24 Exam Questions and Answers by elliana

Page: 2 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1075-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Manufacturing Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1075-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Manufacturing Cloud
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: elliana
Question 8

Which statement is NOT true about user-defined work order statuses?

Options:

A.

The system automatically updates user-defined work order statuses.

B.

They are displayed on work order reports.

C.

It is not recommended to update the name of the system status.

D.

All the new statuses are searchable so you can filter your job and manage the work order life cycle more easily.

Discussion
Question 9

The pick release of a project work order creates movement requests with the project and the task from the work order.

Which statement is NOT true about this?

Options:

A.

The expenditure type, expenditure date, and expenditure organization are derived when the work-ln-process material issue or work-in-process material pick transactions are interfaced to Costing.

B.

The expenditure type for the item is derived based on the Default Expenditure Type attribute in Inventory Management. The picks for the work order ore grouped by project costing, project, and task using pick slip grouping rules.

C.

The expenditure type and the expenditure organization from the work order are referenced onto the shop floor movement requests.

D.

The expenditure type and the expenditure organization from the work order are not referenced onto the shop floor movement requests.

Discussion
Question 10

In a Manufacturing Cloud implementation, users are finding it difficult to track information about work orders executed across various work centers.

Which three information types in the Work Order Traveler can help users in this situation?

Options:

A.

Reservation against sales orders

B.

Hard pegging of items

C.

Item on-hand quantity

D.

Work definition details

E.

Product serial Information

Discussion
Question 11

To help ensure compliance with the US Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR Part 11), your client wants to enable audit trail for manufacturing work definitions and standard operations.

Which is NOT included in the audit trail for standard operations such as creation, update, and deletion?

Options:

A.

Work definition header and version attributes

B.

Descriptive flexfields (OFFs) at any level

C.

Item structure component attributes referenced from Product Information Management(PIM)

D.

Attachments at any level

E.

Operation resources. Including alternate resources

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 2 / 3

1z0-1075-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1075-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1075-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99