Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Oracle Updated 1z0-1075-24 Exam Questions and Answers by veer

Page: 3 / 3

Oracle 1z0-1075-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Manufacturing Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1075-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Manufacturing Cloud
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: veer
Question 12

In which three ways does Supply Chain Orchestration enrich supply requests with project details to support outside processing for a project-specific work order?

Options:

A.

Supply Chain Orchestration initiates the creation of a purchase order without the work order.

B.

Expenditure Item Date Is set to the requested need-by date and Expenditure Organization is set to the manufacturing plant.

C.

Expenditure Item Date is set to the receipt date and Expenditure Organization is set to the manufacturing plant.

D.

Supply Chain Orchestration initiates the creation of a requisition with the project details.

E.

Expenditure Type is sat to the expenditure type associated to the outside processing Item.

Discussion
Question 13

You are defining a standard operation for visual inspection. You want the completion of this standard operation to be reported in all work orders that reference it.

Which setup task must you perform to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Deselect the Count Point check box while defining the standard operation.

B.

Select the Automatically Transact check box while defining the standard operation.

C.

Select the Count Point check box while defining the standard operation.

D.

Ensure that the Charge Type of the resource is Automatic.

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 14

Which is NOT a required setup task for Manufacturing master data?

Options:

A.

Manage Production Resources

B.

Manage Plant Parameters

C.

Manage Work Centers

D.

Manage Work Areas

E.

Manage Plant Profiles

Discussion
Question 15

Two work definitions are created in the application: one for Engine Finished Good and the other for Pallet Finished Good. The Engine Finished Good item should have Pallet Finished Good as one of its components.

How can you establish the relationship between the Pallet and Engine work definitions?

Options:

A.

Create a subinventory to serve as the completion subinventory for yielding Pallet, and then use the same subinventory to serve as the supply subinventory of Pallet in the work definition created for Engine.

B.

Work definition versions can be used to tie the work orders.

C.

Assign a higher priority to the work definition created for Engine and a lower one to the work definition for Pallet.

D.

The two work definitions can be tied through Project or Selban numbers.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1z0-1075-24
PDF

$35  $99.99

1z0-1075-24 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1z0-1075-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99