Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Exam Questions and Answers by lucca

Page: 5 / 6

OMG OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG Certified UML Professional 2 (OCUP 2) - Advanced Level
Exam Code: OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: lucca
Question 20

Choose the correct answer:

Which interpretation is valid when NamedElement A is the Supplier in a specialized Dependency having NamedElement B as the Client, and a Comment indicates that A and B participate in a transformation?

Options:

A.

B is the transformation Realization of A.

B.

A is the transformation Realization of B.

C.

A depends on B.

D.

A and B are part of an economic system where A consumes what B transforms.

Discussion
Question 21

A framework developer has been given a requirement to create an extensible utility for solution developers to use to create collections. The framework developer has submitted the following diagram fragment for review:

Questions 21

Which review comment is valid and applicable?

Options:

A.

The upper limit of 10 for the Size of PhontyQueue is too small and should be increased to at least 20 to accommodate special cases.

B.

The «bind» relationship between the concrete class Vector and the abstract class AbstractList is incorrect. It should be a Generalization relationship.

C.

The Generalization relationship between the concrete class PriorityOueue and the abstract class AbstractQueue is incorrect. It should be a «bmd» relationship.

D.

The template parameter Size cannot be added to a specialized class. It needs to be moved to the top of the hierarchy and added to AbstractCollection and AbstractQueue.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 22

In a model of a commercial transaction, actors might exchange euros, pesos, and dollars

Which figure illustrates compliant use of UML information items for these currency exchanges?

Questions 22

Questions 22

Options:

A.

Figure 1

B.

Figure 2

C.

Figure 3

D.

Figure 4

Discussion
Question 23

Consider the following template Operation:

addElement (e : E)

Which Operation represents a binding of that template Operation?

Options:

A.

addElement (e : Card)

B.

addElement

C.

addElement« E -> Card » (e : Card)

D.

addElement «bind» E -> Card (e)

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

OMG-OCUP2-ADV300