Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Exam Questions and Answers by zaid

Page: 6 / 6

OMG OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG Certified UML Professional 2 (OCUP 2) - Advanced Level
Exam Code: OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: zaid
Question 24

Choose the correct answer:

Given the following fragment from a profile definition:

Questions 24

Which statement is correct regarding the application of the profile?

Options:

A.

A class stereotyped as an «architecture decision» must contain attributes named Complexity. Risk, and Status with the designated Enumeration types

B.

A class stereotyped as an «architecture decisions will have Stereotype Properties named Complexity. Risk, and Status with the Enumeration types designated in the profile.

C.

A class stereotyped as an «architecture decision» must contain attributes named Complexity. Risk, and Status and they may be any user-defined type.

D.

A class stereotyped as an «architecture decisions must contain exactly three attributes with user-defined names, two of which are of type Rank, and one of type Status.

Discussion
Question 25

Consider the following UML diagram fragments:

Questions 25

Questions 25

The letters X and Y are placeholders. What should X and Y be?

Options:

A.

X=Re production Y=Reproduction

B.

X=Reproduction::Reproduction_behav Y=Reproduction::Reproduction_behave

C.

X=Reproduction_behav Y=Reproduction_behav

D.

X=natural.Reproduction_behav Y=assisted.Reproduction_behav

E.

X=natural::Reproduction_behav Y=assisted::Reproductlon_behav

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 26

Choose the correct answer: What is the scope of fUML?

Options:

A.

It defines the implementation of the action metamodel defined in UML 1.5.

B.

It defines execution semantics for UML activity diagrams, state machines, and sequence diagrams

C.

It defines a subset of behavioral concepts to ensure computational independence of control and data structures.

D.

It defines execution semantics for a set of high-level UML modeling concepts used by a wide range of system types.

Discussion
Question 27

An organization has determined that they want to add the capability to create and add requirement elements to their UML models. They also want to create a unique relationship for tracing requirements to other model elements.

What is the appropriate approach to do this?

Options:

A.

Use the requirement element and relationship defined in the UML specification.

B.

Create a profile that stereotypes Class as requirement and Dependency as the relationship.

C.

Create a new MOF metamodel that includes UML and adds the desired requirement element and relationship.

D.

Assign tag values that ascribe the desired requirement type to a UML Requirement and Dependency relationship.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

OMG-OCUP2-ADV300
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCUP2-ADV300 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99