Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Exam Questions and Answers by ruby-rose

Page: 2 / 3

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder - Advanced
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: ruby-rose
Question 8

Choose the correct answer

Which technique is typically used to support the automated generation of development artifacts from a SysML model?

Options:

A.

Define simple structures for artifacts and avoid complex layouts for office documents

B.

Apply stereotypes to model elements to add the metainformation required for the generation process.

C.

Adapt open-source model transformation tools originally developed for the software engineering discipline

D.

SysML already includes a concept for model-driven generation of office documents

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 9

Choose the correct answer.

A model is being built using constructs defined in a Quality profile Project requirements state that the model must only be built using the constructs defined In the Quality profile - no other metaclasses may be used.

Which diagram fragment correctly expresses this requirement?

A)

Questions 9

B)

Questions 9

C)

Questions 9

D)

Questions 9

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 10

Which data exchange mechanism uses a database that is accessible by two or more tools m order to share data?

Options:

A.

manual exchange

B.

file-based exchange

C.

interaction-based exchange

D.

repository-based exchange

Discussion
Question 11

A company is executing a large distributed engineering project. More than a dozen engineers are contributing to the system model, working from different locations spread across three time zones The lead engineer has decided that it is essential to maintain a single model. The department director has expressed concern that the project may have trouble employing its engineers productively while still maintaining configuration control of this common model.

Which configuration management strategy is likely to be most successful*?

Options:

A.

Use a centralized repository for the model files Allow only engineers in the eastern-most time zone to upload changes to the model files in the mornings, and the western engineers in the afternoons. Either can download and view the model files at any time. This will assure maximum productivity while minimizing the possibility of collisions

B.

Use a configuration management tool to manage model elements. Assign ownership of model elements at the package level- Only the owner of a package may make changes to elements in that package Note that each relationship between model elements must be

contained within a single package

C.

Use a configuration management tool to manage model elements. Allow packages to be checked out by any user for editing, which locks the elements therein contained Packages may be viewed in read-only mode by any user at any time All model users receive alerts when a package they are viewing has been modified and checked-in. and changes are highlighted Packages may not remain checked out overnight

D.

Co-locate the modeling team Trying to maintain configuration of a model across a distributed team is extremely difficult and may not succeed

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99