Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 3 / 3

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder - Advanced
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 12

Choose the correct answer

in executing a model-based systems engineering methodology, what should the first step m building the model be?

Options:

A.

Define the domain model structure

B.

Define the initial model organization.

C.

Define the initial set of system requirements

D.

Define the business or enterprise use cases.

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 13

Choose the correct answer

What happens to the elements of a model when a profile is applied to the model?

Options:

A.

The stereotypes defined in the profile are applied to the model's metamodel elements

B.

The stereotypes defined in the profile are available to be applied to any element in the model.

C.

The stereotypes defined in the profile may be applied to elements sharing compatible metaclasses

D.

The stereotypes defined in the profile ate automatically applied lo the elements sharing compatible metaclasses

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBA400 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99