Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by paddy

Page: 4 / 4

Netapp NS0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Technology Solutions Professional (NS0-004)
Exam Code: NS0-004 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: paddy
Question 16

A customer has data on an on-premises volume that needs to be quickly accessed by their analytics application in the cloud. The connection from the cloud provider to the on-premises system has more latency than the cloud analytics application can handle. The customer cannot completely move the volume to the cloud, due to on-premises access requirements.

Which NetApp ONTAP feature enables the customer to use NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP for quick read and write access to this volume from the cloud?

Options:

A.

FlexCache

B.

SnapMirror

C.

FabricPool

D.

SnapVault

Discussion
Question 17

A customer wants a disaster recovery solution in the cloud. The SnapMirror destination needs to be fully managed by the cloud provider.

Which service should the customer use?

Options:

A.

Azure NetApp Files

B.

NetApp Cloud Volumes Service

C.

NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP

D.

Amazon FSx for NetApp ONTAP

Discussion
Question 18

When using NetApp ONTAP software, which role is predefined for cluster administrators?

Options:

A.

provision

B.

support

C.

backup

D.

recovery

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 19

An associate is using NetApp BlueXP to replicate data to NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP from a NetApp AFF system for disaster recovery purposes.

What must be done to the SnapMirror relationship to activate the destination volume for data access?

Options:

A.

update

B.

delete

C.

resync

D.

break

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NS0-004