Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-004 Exam Questions and Answers by monroe

Page: 2 / 4

Netapp NS0-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Technology Solutions Professional (NS0-004)
Exam Code: NS0-004 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Netapp Certification
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: monroe
Question 8

A customer wants to create a disaster recovery site and host backups for their on-premises NetApp ONTAP based storage systems in a public cloud.

Which native ONTAP feature enables customers to do this?

Options:

A.

FabricPool

B.

SnapMirror

C.

Snapshot technology

D.

FlexCache

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 9

The customer wants to use NetApp BtueXP backup and recovery to back up their NetApp ONTAP volumes in on-premises ONTAP based systems.

Which two services can be used as a backup destination? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

IBM Cloud Object Storage

B.

Rackspace Cloud Files

C.

Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service

D.

Google Cloud Storage

E.

Microsoft Azure Blob

Discussion
Question 10

A customer wants to modernize the SAN environment and transition iSCSI-based workloads to NVMe-over-TCP. Which NetApp storage systems should be used to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

StorageGRID

B.

SANtricity OS

C.

Element software

D.

ONTAP software

Discussion
Question 11

A customer wants to be able to have insights into their data. They want a service that will automatically discover, map, classify their data, and identify access permissions.

Which NetApp cloud service meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

ONTAP System Manager

B.

BlueXP observability

C.

BlueXP classification

D.

BlueXP digital advisor

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NS0-004