Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MB-280 Exam Questions and Answers by natan

Page: 2 / 2

Microsoft MB-280 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Experience Analyst
Exam Code: MB-280 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Experience Analyst Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: natan
Question 8

BDM1 logs into the Sales Hub on June 3. 2024. BDM1 opens the assistant from the navigation bar.

Which two open opportunities will BDM1 see mentioned in the close date coming soon reminder cards? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

You need to update the role configuration for the digital sales team to enable the capability requested. What two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two. NOTE: Each correctselection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Grant View Audit Summary permissions to the Digital seller security role.

B.

Assign the Sales Copilot user role to the members of the digital sales team.

C.

Grant View Audit History permissions to the Digital seller security role.

D.

Grant View Audit Partitions permissions to the Digital seller security role.

Discussion
Question 10

You need to build a trigger-based journey to send the "Getting started" emails requested by the global sales lead. Which trigger should you use to start the journey?

Options:

A.

Dataverse record change trigger

B.

Custom trigger with lead profile data

C.

Custom trigger with contact profile data

D.

Email Link Clicked interaction trigger

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 11

BDM1 has returned from vacation and needs to catch up on their scheduled tasks and activities.

Which two items can BMD1 select to see a reminder card for the meeting BDM2 scheduled in the assistant? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

MB-280
PDF

$44  $109.99

MB-280 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MB-280 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99