Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-801 Exam Questions and Answers by issa

Page: 3 / 6

Microsoft AZ-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
Exam Code: AZ-801 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 157 Q&A's Shared By: issa
Question 12

What is the effective minimum password length for User1 and Admin1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

You have an Azure subscription.

You plan to deploy a virtual machine named VM1 to the East US Azure region and use Azure Site Recovery between availability zones.

You need to configure the disks on VM1 and the virtual network. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Maximize the availability of VM1.

• Maintain the private IP address of VM1 during failover and failback operations.

What should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Your network contains an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain. The domain contains a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server.

Questions 14

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have a failover cluster named Cluster1 that hosts an application named App1.

The General tab in App1 Properties is shown in the General exhibit. (Click the General tab.)

Questions 15

The Failover tab in App1 Properties is shown in the Failover exhibit. (Click the Failover tab.)

Questions 15

Server1 shuts down unexpectedly.

You need to ensure that when you start Server1, App1 continues to run on Server2.

Solution: You increase Maximum failures in the specified period for the App1 cluster role.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 3 / 6

AZ-801
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-801 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-801 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99