Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-801 Exam Questions and Answers by dax

Page: 2 / 6

Microsoft AZ-801 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
Exam Code: AZ-801 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 157 Q&A's Shared By: dax
Question 8

You need to meet the technical requirements for Cluster3.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

Enable integration services on all the virtual machines.

B.

Add a Windows Server server role.

C.

Configure a fault domain doe the cluster.

D.

Add a failover cluster role.

Discussion
Question 9

You need to back up Server 4 to meet the technical requirements.

What should you do first?

Options:

A.

Deploy Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS).

B.

Configure Windows Server Backup.

C.

Install the Microsoft Azure Recovery Services (MARS) agent.

D.

Configure Storage Replica.

Discussion
Question 10

You are evaluating the technical requirements tor Cluster2.

What is the minimum number of Azure Site Recovery Providers that you should install?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 11

With which servers can Server1 and Server3 communicate? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 11

Options:

Discussion
Page: 2 / 6

AZ-801
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-801 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-801 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99