Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-310 Exam Questions and Answers by cassius

Page: 5 / 11

Microsoft MB-310 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Exam Code: MB-310 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: cassius
Question 20

You need to configure the expense module for reimbursement.

How should you configure the expense module? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You need to prevent prohibited expenses from posting.

Which configurations should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

You need to identify why the sales orders where sent to customers.

Which configuration allowed the sales orders to be sent? To answer, select the appropriate configuration in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct select is worth one point.

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

You need to address the employees issue regarding expense report policy violations.

Which parameter should you use?

Options:

A.

Validate expense purpose

B.

Pre-authorization of travel is mandatory

C.

Evaluate expense management policies

D.

Policy rule type

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 5 / 11

MB-310
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-310 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-310 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99