Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MB-310 Exam Questions and Answers by aydin

Page: 6 / 11

Microsoft MB-310 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
Exam Code: MB-310 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Questions: 286 Q&A's Shared By: aydin
Question 24

You need to configure recognition.

Which revenue type is associated with the line of business? To answer, drag the appropriate revenue types to the correct lines of business. Each revenue type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You need to validate the sales tax postings for Tennessee and Alabama.

Which tax selections meet the requirement? To answer. select the appropriate options in the answer area

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 26

You need to configure revenue recognition to meet the requirements.

Which configuration should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate configurations to the correct requirements. Each configuration may be used once, more than not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Question 27

You are configuring vendor collaboration security roles for external vendors. You manually set up a vendor contact. You need to assign the Vendor (external) role to this vendor. Which tasks can this vendor perform?

Options:

A.

Delete any contact person that they have created.

B.

Deny or allow a contact person's access to documents on the vendor collaboration interface that are specific to the vendor account

C.

View and modify contact person information, such as the person's title, email address, and telephone number.

D.

View consignment inventory.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

MB-310
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MB-310 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MB-310 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99