Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-204 Exam Questions and Answers by jad

Page: 16 / 16

Microsoft AZ-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-204 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: jad
Question 64

You need to grant access to the retail store location data for the inventory service development effort. What should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure AD access token

B.

Azure RBAC role

C.

Azure AD ID token

D.

Shared access signature (SAS) token

E.

Azure AD refresh token

Discussion
Question 65

you need to reduce read latency for the retail store solution.

What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Create a new composite index for the store location data queries in Azure Cosmos DB. Modify the queries to support parameterized SQL and update the Azure function app to call the new Queries.

B.

Configure Azure Cosmos DB consistency to strong consistency Increase the RUs for the container supporting store location data.

C.

Provision an Azure Cosmos OB dedicated gateway, update blob storage to use the new dedicated gateway endpoint.

D.

Configure Azure Cosmos DB consistency to session consistency. Cache session tokens in a new Azure Redis cache instance after every write. Update reads to use the session token stored in Azure Redis.

E.

Provision an Azure Cosmos DB dedicated gateway Update the Azure Function app connection string to use the new dedicated gateway endpoint.

Discussion
Question 66

You need to implement event routing for retail store location data.

Which configuration should you use?

Questions 66

Options:

Discussion
Question 67

You need to implement the delivery service telemetry data

How should you configure the solution?

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 67

Options:

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 16 / 16

AZ-204
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-204 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99