Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-204 Exam Questions and Answers by arnie

Page: 14 / 16

Microsoft AZ-204 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Exam Code: AZ-204 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Questions: 400 Q&A's Shared By: arnie
Question 56

An organization deploys Azure Cosmos DB.

You need to ensure that the index is updated as items are created, updated, or deleted.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Set the value of the EnableScanlnQuery option to True.

B.

Set the indexing mode to Consistent.

C.

Set the indexing mode to Lazy.

D.

Set the value of the automatic property of the indexing policy to False.

Discussion
Question 57

You need to implement a solution to resolve the retail store location data issue.

Which three Azure Blob features should you enable? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Immutability

B.

Snapshots

C.

Versioning

D.

Soft delete

E.

Object replication

F.

Change feed

Discussion
Question 58

You need to secure the Azure Functions to meet the security requirements.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Store the RSA-HSM key in Azure Key Vault with soft-delete and purge-protection features enabled

B.

Store the RSA-HSM key in Azure Blob storage with an immutability policy applied to the container.

C.

Store the RSA-HSM key in Azure Cosmos DB. Apply the built-in policies for customer-managed Keys and allowed locations

D.

Create a standard tier Azure App Configuration instance with an assigned Azure AD managed identity.

E.

Create a free tier Azure App Configuration instance with a new Azure AD service principal.

Discussion
Question 59

You need to audit the retail store sales transactions.

What are two possible ways to achieve the goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Update the retail store location data upload process to include blob index tags. Create an Azure Function to process the blob index tags and filter by store location

B.

Enable blob versioning for the storage account. Use an Azure Function to process a list of the blob versions per day.

C.

Process an Azure Storage blob inventory report by using an Azure Function. Create rule filters on the blob inventory report,

D.

Subscribe to blob storage events by using an Azure Function and Azure Event Grid. Filter the events by store location.

E.

Process the change feed logs of the Azure Blob storage account by using an Azure Function. Specify a time range for the change feed data.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 14 / 16

AZ-204
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-204 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-204 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99