Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

LPI Updated 304-200 Exam Questions and Answers by raisa

Page: 3 / 4

LPI 304-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 3 Exam 304
Exam Code: 304-200 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 3
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: raisa
Question 12

Which of the following configuration settings specify that keepalived is to use the round robin algorithm?

Options:

A.

lb_mode rr

B.

lb_algo rr

C.

loadbalancer_mode=rr

D.

algorithm=round robin

E.

lb_algorithm=rr

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 13

Which of the following statements are true regarding OCFS2? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

OCFS2 is an integral part of Pacemaker and relies on Pacemaker services for functionality.

B.

To avoid the need for shared storage, OCFS2 can replicate the content of its filesystems via the network.

C.

When using OCFS2 with additional cluster software, OCFS2 must be integrated into the overall cluster manager to ensure consistent cluster behaviour.

D.

OCFS2 can be used without any additional software as it contains its own cluster manager, O2CB.

E.

In addition to filesystems, OCFS2 can handle other cluster services such as IP addresses and server daemons.

Discussion
Question 14

What is the name and path of the configuration file for the O2CB cluster that coordinates the nodes using OCFS2 filesystems?

Options:

A.

/etc/ocfs2/cluster.conf

B.

/etc/ocfs/cluster.conf

C.

/etc/ocfs2.conf

D.

/etc/cluster.conf

Discussion
Question 15

Which one of the following is NOT a required component for running an OCFS2 filesystem resource in a Pacemaker cluster?

Options:

A.

A clone resource for the OCFS2 file system.

B.

A shared storage device accessible by all nodes using the OCFS2 filesystem.

C.

The distributed lock manager (DLM).

D.

The cluster logical volume manager (CLVM).

E.

The O2CB service.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

304-200
PDF

$40  $99.99

304-200 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

304-200 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99