Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

LPI Updated 304-200 Exam Questions and Answers by fynn

Page: 4 / 4

LPI 304-200 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 3 Exam 304
Exam Code: 304-200 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 3
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: fynn
Question 16

Which of the following can be used as a low level device for DRBD? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

A LVM logical volume

B.

A physical hard disk

C.

A rewritable CD

D.

A virtual tape library

E.

A tape streamer

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 17

Which O2CB mode should be used for OCFS2 integration with heartbeat?

Options:

A.

user

B.

dlm

C.

heartbeat

D.

kernel

Discussion
Question 18

Which kernel module must be loaded to initiate a RAID-1 like copy of data on two separate storage devices for a clustered storage solution?

Options:

A.

rsyncd

B.

drbd

C.

clraid

D.

clmirror

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

304-200