Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-683 Exam Questions and Answers by lilith

Page: 4 / 4

Juniper JN0-683 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Center Professional (JNCIP-DC) Exam
Exam Code: JN0-683 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-DC
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: lilith
Question 16

Exhibit.

Questions 16

You are troubleshooting a DCI connection to another data center The BGP session to the provider is established, but the session to Border-Leaf-2 is not established. Referring to the exhibit, which configuration change should be made to solve the problem?

Options:

A.

set protocols bgp group overlay export loopbacks

B.

delete protocols bgp group UNDERLAY advertise-external

C.

set protocols bgp group PROVIDER export LOOPBACKS

D.

delete protocols bgp group OVERLAY accept-remote-nexthop

Discussion
Question 17

You are asked to interconnect two of your company's data centers across the IP backbone. Both data centers have their own unique IP space and do not require any bridging. In this scenario, which two actions would accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Configure a Type 2 EVPN route for each unique prefix.

B.

Configure peering for EVPN between border leaf nodes in each data center.

C.

Configure a Type 5 EVPN route for each unique prefix.

D.

Configure peering for EVPN between all leaf nodes within each data center.

Discussion
Question 18

Which two statements are correct about an IP fabric? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

All leaf devices can use the same AS number in an IP fabric without making any adjustments to the EBGP configuration

B.

The multipath multiple-as statement is required to enable ECMP if every device has a different AS number.

C.

Only a single point to point EBGP session is required between peers in an IP fabric.

D.

FBGP is only required to route mostrouting information to external devices outside the fabric.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 19

Exhibit.

Questions 19

Referring to the exhibit, when Host A sends an ARP request for Host B's IP address, which Junos feature does leaf1require to send an ARP response back to Host A without having to send a broadcast frame over the fabric?

Options:

A.

proxy ARP

B.

proxy NDP

C.

GARP

D.

DAD

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

JN0-683