Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-683 Exam Questions and Answers by riaan

Page: 3 / 4

Juniper JN0-683 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Data Center Professional (JNCIP-DC) Exam
Exam Code: JN0-683 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-DC
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: riaan
Question 12

You want to ensure thatVXLAN traffic from the xe-0/0/12 interlace is being encapsulatedby logical vlep.32770 and sent to a remote leaf device in this scenario, which command would you use to verify that traffic is flowing?

Options:

A.

monitor traffic interface xe-0/0/12

B.

show interface terse vtep.32770

C.

show interfaces terse vtep.32770 statistics

D.

show interfaces vtep.32770 detail

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 13

You are asked to interconnect two of your company's data centers across an IP backbone. Both data centers require Layer 2 and Layer 3 connectivity. In this scenario, which three actions would accomplish this task? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Advertise Type 2 EVPN routes across the DCI.

B.

Ensure border leaf nodes in each data center can exchange EVPN routes.

C.

Ensure there is a full mesh of VTEPs between all spine nodes within both data centers.

D.

Advertise Type 5 EVPN routes across the DCI.

E.

Ensure there is a full mesh of VTEPs between all leaf nodes within data centers.

Discussion
Question 14

As part of the onboarding process for new switches being added to your data centers, your company uses Juniper Networks' ZTP process. As part of the ZTP process, a script is executed by the devices being onboarded.

Which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

The Junos ZTP process supports Shell. JScript. and Ansible.

B.

The Junos ZTP process supports Python, SLAX, and Perl.

C.

The Junos ZTP process supports JScript. Ansible. and Perl.

D.

The Junos ZTP process supports Shell. Python, and SLAX.

Discussion
Question 15

Exhibit.

Questions 15

A VXLAN tunnel has been created between leaf1and Ieaf2 in your data center. Referring to the exhibit, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

Traffic sent from server1to server2 will be dropped on Ieaf2.

B.

Traffic sent from server1to server2 will be tagged with VLAN ID 100 on Ieaf2 and forwarded to server2.

C.

Traffic sent from server1to server2 will be tagged with VLAN ID 200 on Ieaf2 and forwarded to server2.

D.

Traffic sent from server1to server2 will be dropped on leaf1.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

JN0-683
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-683 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-683 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99