Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Juniper Updated JN0-252 Exam Questions and Answers by reeva

Page: 3 / 4

Juniper JN0-252 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Mist AI- Associate (JNCIA-MistAI)
Exam Code: JN0-252 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA-MistAI
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: reeva
Question 12

What are two user roles trial you ate allowed to assign to a new account? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

root

B.

installer

C.

D.

network admin

Discussion
Question 13

Which statement is correct when a subscription expires?

Options:

A.

The devices Become inactive and unreachable through the Mist management GUI.

B.

The devices remain operational, and all functionality remains available for a one-year grace period.

C.

The devices remain operational, but the Mist management GUI functionality related to expired subscriptions is hidden from the user

D.

The devices remain operational, but you are not allowed to manage the devices using the Mist management GUI.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 14

Which three statements about Juniper Mist cloud's microservices are correct? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

They allow for manual control of feature updates and bug fixes.

B.

They provide agile feature updates and bug fixes. ' They provide increased scalability.

C.

They Implement machine learning.

D.

They allow for Mist to be installed onsite or accessed from the cloud.

Discussion
Question 15

Which two configuration levels are WLAN objects created? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

sue level

B.

device level

C.

user level

D.

org level

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

JN0-252