Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Juniper Updated JN0-252 Exam Questions and Answers by georgi

Page: 2 / 4

Juniper JN0-252 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Mist AI- Associate (JNCIA-MistAI)
Exam Code: JN0-252 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIA-MistAI
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: georgi
Question 8

..has reported a network outage. After locating the user, you find that the switch interface facing the user Is down but there Is no alert in the Mist Ul. You want to ensure that in the future, you receive an alert when a switch *face is down. You have already verified that the Critical Switch Port Down alarm is configured and enabled on the Alerts Configuration page.

his scenario, which action in the Mist Ul will satisfy the requirement?

Options:

A.

Disable the Critical Switch Pott Down alarm on the Alerts Configuration page.

B.

Navigate to the switch in the Mist Ul and modify the Port Configuration to enable the Up/Down Port Alerts setting for the interface.

C.

Navigate to the switch in the Mist Ul and modify the Port Profile configuration to enable Persistent (Sticky) MAC Learning for the Port Profile.

D.

Enable the Critical Switch Port Up alarm on the Alerts Configuration page.

Discussion
Question 9

Which unit of measurement Is used for capacity, coverage, and throughput SLEs?

Options:

A.

throughput In Mbps

B.

percentage of user minutes

C.

signal strength in dBm

D.

percentage of channel utilization

Discussion
Question 10

…are asked to enable Mist management at an existing site with previously configured EX3400 brownfield switches, and to add a new greenfield switch,which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

You can mixbrownfield switches and greenfield switches as long as they are running a Mist-supported version of Junos.

B.

You cannot mix greenfield and brownfield switches at the same site.

C.

Brownfield switches can be adopted but not managed.

D.

You can mix brownfield switches and greenfield switches at the same site, but only if they are running the same version of Junos.

Discussion
Question 11

....does Mist use Al reinforcement learning?

Options:

A.

Mist uses reinforcement learning to troubleshoot video call connection Issues.

B.

Mist uses reinforcement learning in its dynamic packet capture service.

C.

Mist uses reinforcement learning in its Radio Resource Management (RRM) service.

D.

Mist uses reinforcement learning to troubleshoot voice call quality issues.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 2 / 4

JN0-252
PDF

$40  $99.99

JN0-252 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

JN0-252 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99