Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IBM Updated C1000-156 Exam Questions and Answers by fox

Page: 2 / 4

IBM C1000-156 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Administration
Exam Code: C1000-156 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certification
Questions: 62 Q&A's Shared By: fox
Question 8

An administrator opens the Offenses section and goes to Rules to edit the system notification rule. What is the rule name for system notifications?

Options:

A.

System: Notification

B.

System: Hardware and Software monitoring

C.

System: Software Notifications

D.

System: Hardware Notifications

Discussion
Question 9

Which event advanced search query will check an IP address against the Spam X-Force category with a confidence greater than 3?

Options:

A.

select * from events where XFORCE_IP_CONFIDENCE( 'Spam', sourceip>>3

B.

select * from flows where XFORCE_IP_CONFIDENCE{'Spam', sourceip)<3

C.

select * from flows where XF0RCE_iP_C0NFiDEKCE{*Malware',sourceip)-3

D.

select * from events where XF0RCE_IP_C0NFIDENCE('Malware',sourceip)>3

Discussion
Question 10

A user reports that some data points are missing from a generated report. The logs show these notifications, which are determined to be the root

cause of the problem:

The accumulator was unable to aggregate all events/flows for this interval.

In what timeframe does this system need to complete data aggregation for it to be deemed successful?

Options:

A.

30 seconds

B.

5 seconds

C.

120 seconds

D.

60 seconds

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 11

A QRadar administrator creates a new saved search in QRadar.

Which option does the administrator enable to allow this search to be opened as the Log Activity tab is opened?

Options:

A.

Set as Default

B.

Include in my Quick Searches

C.

Include in my Dashboard

D.

Share with Everyone

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C1000-156