Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IBM Updated C1000-156 Exam Questions and Answers by olly

Page: 4 / 4

IBM C1000-156 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: IBM Security QRadar SIEM V7.5 Administration
Exam Code: C1000-156 Dumps
Vendor: IBM Certification: IBM Certification
Questions: 62 Q&A's Shared By: olly
Question 16

What occurs when QRadar reaches the events per second (EPS) or flows per minute (FPM) shared license pool limits?

Options:

A.

Incremental Licensing removes the limits on EPS and FPM.

B.

QRadar generates a notification that the limit was reached and stops processing.

C.

Data accumulates in a temporary burst handing queue, but QRadar continues to process events and flows.

D.

Events and flows continue to process, and the Network and Log Activity tabs remain active.

Discussion
Question 17

An administrator is reviewing the system notifications and discovers this error:

Insufficient disk space to complete data export request.

The Export Directory property in the System Settings has the default configuration.

Which disk partition does the administrator need to check?

Options:

A.

/store/ariel/events/exports

B.

/var/log/exports

C.

/storetmp/exports

D.

/store/exports

Discussion
Question 18

In which QRadar section can the administrator view the license giveback rate?

Options:

A.

Admin tab > system settings

B.

Log Activity tab > AQL query in the Advanced Search "select LicenseGiveback from license"

C.

Admin tab > License pool management

D.

Log Activity tab by searching for the term "giveback" in the Quick Filter

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 4 / 4

C1000-156
PDF

$40  $99.99

C1000-156 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C1000-156 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99