Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPT Exam Questions and Answers by gruffydd

Page: 12 / 16

IAPP CIPT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Technologist
Exam Code: CIPT Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Information Privacy Technologist
Questions: 220 Q&A's Shared By: gruffydd
Question 48

SCENARIO

It should be the most secure location housing data in all of Europe, if not the world. The Global Finance Data Collective (GFDC) stores financial information and other types of client data from large banks, insurance companies, multinational corporations and governmental agencies. After a long climb on a mountain road that leads only to the facility, you arrive at the security booth. Your credentials are checked and checked again by the guard to visually verify that you are the person pictured on your passport and national identification card. You are led down a long corridor with server rooms on each side, secured by combination locks built into the doors. You climb a flight of stairs and are led into an office that is lighted brilliantly by skylights where the GFDC Director of Security, Dr. Monique Batch, greets you. On the far wall you notice a bank of video screens showing different rooms in the facility. At the far end, several screens show different sections of the road up the mountain

Dr. Batch explains once again your mission. As a data security auditor and consultant, it is a dream assignment: The GFDC does not want simply adequate controls, but the best and most effective security that current technologies allow.

“We were hacked twice last year,” Dr. Batch says, “and although only a small number of records were stolen, the bad press impacted our business. Our clients count on us to provide security that is nothing short of impenetrable and to do so quietly. We hope to never make the news again.” She notes that it is also essential that the facility is in compliance with all relevant security regulations and standards.

You have been asked to verify compliance as well as to evaluate all current security controls and security measures, including data encryption methods, authentication controls and the safest methods for transferring data into and out of the facility. As you prepare to begin your analysis, you find yourself considering an intriguing question: Can these people be sure that I am who I say I am?

You are shown to the office made available to you and are provided with system login information, including the name of the wireless network and a wireless key. Still pondering, you attempt to pull up the facility's wireless network, but no networks appear in the wireless list. When you search for the wireless network by name, however it is readily found.

Why would you recommend that GFC use record encryption rather than disk, file or table encryption?

Options:

A.

Record encryption is asymmetric, a stronger control measure.

B.

Record encryption is granular, limiting the damage of potential breaches.

C.

Record encryption involves tag masking, so its metadata cannot be decrypted

D.

Record encryption allows for encryption of personal data only.

Discussion
Question 49

After downloading and loading a mobile app, the user is presented with an account registration page requesting the user to provide certain personal details. Two statements are also displayed on the same page along with a box for the user to check to indicate their confirmation:

Statement 1 reads: “Please check this box to confirm you have read and accept the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement” and includes a hyperlink to the terms and conditions.

Statement 2 reads: “Please check this box to confirm you have read and understood the privacy notice” and includes a hyperlink to the privacy notice.

Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), what lawful basis would you primarily except the privacy notice to refer to?

Options:

A.

Consent.

B.

Vital interests.

C.

Legal obligation.

D.

Legitimate interests.

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following is the most important action to take prior to collecting personal data directly from a customer?

Options:

A.

Define what data needs to be collected.

B.

Define the purpose for collecting and using the data.

C.

Identify business requirements for the data that will be collected.

D.

Provide individuals with information about how their data will be used after collection.

Discussion
Question 51

Which Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) privacy protection principle encourages an organization to obtain an individual s consent before transferring personal information?

Options:

A.

Individual participation.

B.

Purpose specification.

C.

Collection limitation.

D.

Accountability.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 12 / 16

CIPT
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPT Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPT PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99