Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPT Exam Questions and Answers by ian

Page: 8 / 16

IAPP CIPT Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Technologist
Exam Code: CIPT Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Information Privacy Technologist
Questions: 220 Q&A's Shared By: ian
Question 32

Which activity best supports the principle of data quality from a privacy perspective?

Options:

A.

Ensuring the data is classified.

B.

Protecting the data against unauthorized access.

C.

Ensuring the data is available for use.

D.

Protecting the data against unauthorized changes.

Discussion
Question 33

Which of the following statements is true regarding software notifications and agreements?

Options:

A.

Website visitors must view the site’s privacy statement before downloading software.

B.

Software agreements are designed to be brief, while notifications provide more details.

C.

It is a good practice to provide users with information about privacy prior to software installation.

D.

“Just in time” software agreement notifications provide users with a final opportunity to modify the agreement.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 34

Which of the following is NOT relevant to a user exercising their data portability rights?

Options:

A.

Notice and consent for the downloading of data.

B.

Detection of phishing attacks against the portability interface.

C.

Re-authentication of an account, including two-factor authentication as appropriate.

D.

Validation of users with unauthenticated identifiers (e.g. IP address, physical address).

Discussion
Question 35

An organization is concerned that its aging IT infrastructure will lead to Increased security and privacy risks. Which of the following would help mitigate these risks?

Options:

A.

Vulnerability management.

B.

Data Loss Prevention.

C.

Code audits.

D.

Network Centricity.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 16

CIPT