Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GAQM Updated CTFL Exam Questions and Answers by md

Page: 6 / 7

GAQM CTFL Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Software Tester - Foundation Level (CSTFL)
Exam Code: CTFL Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Certified Software Tester
Questions: 219 Q&A's Shared By: md
Question 24

What would be a test approach regarding the test design techniques to be applied that would fit an item with the highest risk? 2 credits

Options:

A.

Component testing: decision testing; System testing: exploratory testing

B.

Component testing: decision testing; System testing: decision table testing

C.

Component testing: statement testing; System testing: equivalence partitioning

D.

Component testing: statement testing; System testing: decision table partitioning

Discussion
Question 25

The test improvement project will take place in an organization developing a safety-critical avionics application. Which one of the following standards do you believe would be most appropriate to take into account for compliance during your assignment? 1 credit

Options:

A.

ISO 9126

B.

IEEE 829

C.

BS 7925/2

D.

DO-178B

Discussion
Question 26

Model characteristics:

Which THREE of the below mentioned characteristics relate to TMMi? 1 credit

Options:

A.

5 maturity levels

B.

Focussed on higher level testing

C.

20 key areas

D.

Highly related to CMMI

E.

Continuous model

F.

Staged model

G.

Focussed on component and integration testing

Discussion
Question 27

During test process improvement it is recommended to use standards where possible. Standards originate from various sources and they cover different subjects in relation to testing Pick TWO sources of software standards, useful to software testing from the ones mentioned below. 1 credit

Options:

A.

ISO 9126-1 ‘Software engineering- Product quality Part 1:

Quality model’ is an international standard, that provides a basis on which to define quality assurance solutions.

B.

ISA 4126-1 ‘Software engineering- Product quality Part 1:

Quality model’ is an international standard, that provides a basis on which to define quality assurance solutions.

C.

BS-7925-2 ‘Software testing. Software component testing is a national standard used internationally. It covers a number of testing techniques that may be useful both on component testing level and on system testing level.

D.

SY-395-01 ‘Standard for East Coast Hospital software’ is a regional standard adapted from a national one. Besides hospital software, this standard ought to be used also by other types of software system in the region.

E.

IEEE 829 ‘standard for software test documentation’ is an international standard to be following mandatory by all testing origination regardless of lifecycle models.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 6 / 7

CTFL
PDF

$40  $99.99

CTFL Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CTFL PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99