Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by leyla

Page: 9 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: leyla
Question 36

Thomas, an employee of an organization, is restricted from accessing specific websites from his office system. He is trying to obtain admin credentials to remove the restrictions. While waiting for an opportunity, he sniffed communication between the administrator and an application server to retrieve the admin credentials. Identify the type of attack performed by Thomas in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Vishing

B.

Eavesdropping

C.

Phishing

D.

Dumpster diving

Discussion
Question 37

Ryleigh, a system administrator, was instructed to perform a full back up of organizational data on a regular basis. For this purpose, she used a backup technique on a fixed date when the employees are not accessing the system i.e., when a service-level down time is allowed a full backup is taken.

Identify the backup technique utilized by Ryleigh in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Nearline backup

B.

Cold backup

C.

Hot backup

D.

Warm backup

Discussion
Question 38

Anderson, a security engineer, was Instructed to monitor all incoming and outgoing traffic on the organization's network to identify any suspicious traffic. For this purpose, he employed an analysis technique using which he analyzed packet header fields such as IP options, IP protocols, IP fragmentation flags, offset, and identification to check whether any fields are altered in transit.

Identify the type of attack signature analysis performed by Anderson in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

Context-based signature analysis

B.

Atomic-signature-based analysis

C.

Composite-signature-based analysis

D.

Content-based signature analysis

Discussion
Question 39

Steve, a network engineer, was tasked with troubleshooting a network issue that is causing unexpected packet drops. For this purpose, he employed a network troubleshooting utility to capture the ICMP echo request packets sent to the server. He identified that certain packets are dropped at the gateway due to poor network connection.

Identify the network troubleshooting utility employed by Steve in the above scenario.

Options:

A.

dnsenurn

B.

arp

C.

traceroute

D.

ipconfig

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 9 / 11

212-82
PDF

$35  $99.99

212-82 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

212-82 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99