Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 212-82 Exam Questions and Answers by hari

Page: 11 / 11

ECCouncil 212-82 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Cybersecurity Technician (CCT)
Exam Code: 212-82 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Cyber Technician (CCT)
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: hari
Question 44

Tristan, a professional penetration tester, was recruited by an organization to test its network infrastructure. The organization wanted to understand its current security posture and its strength in defending against external threats. For this purpose, the organization did not provide any information about their IT infrastructure to Tristan. Thus, Tristan initiated zero-knowledge attacks, with no information or assistance from the organization.

Which of the following types of penetration testing has Tristan initiated in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Black-box testing

B.

White-box testing

C.

Gray-box testing

D.

Translucent-box testing

Discussion
Question 45

Sam, a software engineer, visited an organization to give a demonstration on a software tool that helps in business development. The administrator at the organization created a least privileged account on a system and allocated that system to Sam for the demonstration. Using this account, Sam can only access the files that are required for the demonstration and cannot open any other file in the system.

Which of the following types of accounts the organization has given to Sam in the above scenario?

Options:

A.

Service account

B.

Guest account

C.

User account

D.

Administrator account

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 46

A threat intelligence feed data file has been acquired and stored in the Documents folder of Attacker Machine-1 (File Name: Threatfeed.txt). You are a cybersecurity technician working for an ABC organization. Your organization has assigned you a task to analyze the data and submit a report on the threat landscape. Select the IP address linked with http://securityabc.s21sec.com.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 47

You have been assigned to perform a vulnerability assessment of a web server located at IP address 20.20.10.26. Identify the vulnerability with a severity score of &A. You can use the OpenVAS vulnerability scanner, available with the Parrot Security machine, with credentials admin/password for this challenge. (Practical Question)

Options:

A.

TCP limestamps

B.

FTP Unencrypted Cleartext Login

C.

Anonymous FTP Login Reporting

D.

UDP limestamps

Discussion
Page: 11 / 11

212-82