Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by jiya

Page: 24 / 24

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst CySA+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 327 Q&A's Shared By: jiya
Question 96

After a security assessment was done by a third-party consulting firm, the cybersecurity program recommended integrating DLP and CASB to reduce analyst alert fatigue. Which of the following is the best possible outcome that this effort hopes to achieve?

Options:

A.

SIEM ingestion logs are reduced by 20%.

B.

Phishing alerts drop by 20%.

C.

False positive rates drop to 20%.

D.

The MTTR decreases by 20%.

Discussion
Question 97

An incident response team finished responding to a significant security incident. The management team has asked the lead analyst to provide an after-action report that includes lessons learned. Which of the following is the most likely reason to include lessons learned?

Options:

A.

To satisfy regulatory requirements for incident reporting

B.

To hold other departments accountable

C.

To identify areas of improvement in the incident response process

D.

To highlight the notable practices of the organization's incident response team

Discussion
Question 98

Joe, a leading sales person at an organization, has announced on social media that he is leaving his current role to start a new company that will compete with his current employer. Joe is soliciting his current employer's customers. However, Joe has not resigned or discussed this with his current supervisor yet. Which of the following would be the best action for the incident response team to recommend?

Options:

A.

Isolate Joe's PC from the network

B.

Reimage the PC based on standard operating procedures

C.

Initiate a remote wipe of Joe's PC using mobile device management

D.

Perform no action until HR or legal counsel advises on next steps

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 99

Which of the following is described as a method of enforcing a security policy between cloud customers and cloud services?

Options:

A.

CASB

B.

DMARC

C.

SIEM

D.

PAM

Discussion
Page: 24 / 24
Title